See Lead Times Below!
Hairpin legs are a great way to add a modern touch to any piece of furniture. They are made from solid rod and come in a variety of finishes, so you can find the perfect pair for your needs. Our hairpin legs are also very easy to install, so you can quickly transform your furniture into something new.
Whether you are looking to update a piece of existing furniture or create a new piece from scratch, hairpin legs are a great option.
- Product Style: 2rod (standard or heavy duty)
- Unit of Measure: price is for one leg
- Sizes Available: 8"-28", custom sizes available upon request
- Material: 3/8" (standard) or 1/2" (heavy duty) cold rolled steel
- Mounting plate: L shaped raw steel plate 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" x .1345" thick with 3 holes for #10 screws
- Finish: Raw Steel, stainless steel or black powder coat(Raw Steel is unfinished and will need to be protected to prevent rust. Stainless Steel will not rust)
- Included in order: floor protectors
- Lead Time: See Below
- Shipping Cost: Calculated at checkout
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
|Raw steel||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Stainless Steel||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Black Powder Coat*||Ships in 7-14 Business Days|
* We try to keep a limited number of 16" and 28" in stock in black powder coat. If in stock, they will ship in 1-2 business days
🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸