Stainless Steel & Raw Steel Hairpin Legs
LEAD TIME: SHIPS SAME DAY OR WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY
Superior Quality, Low Prices, Made in the USA🇺🇸
Our version of the classic mid-century modern style steel hairpin leg, modeled after the classic hairpin legs made popular by Henry Glass in the 1940’s. We offer a much tighter bend radius on our legs than most of our competitors, making them more authentic to the original design and providing a sleeker look.
With fast shipping and easy installation, you can easily create a high-quality, one of a kind piece that will last a lifetime. Use our hairpin table legs for dining tables, coffee tables, desks and benches (just to name a few).
- Product Style: 2rod
- Unit of Measure: price is for one leg
- Sizes Available: 8"-28", custom sizes available upon request
- Material: 3/8" cold rolled steel
- Mounting plate: L shaped plate 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" x .1345" thick with 3 holes for #10 screws
- Finish: Raw steel or stainless steel
- Included in order: floor protectors
- Lead Time: Ships same day or within one business day
- Shipping Cost: Calculated at checkout
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
Raw steel is unfinished and will need to be protected to prevent rust. Looking for a specific color? Follow our step by step guide to painting raw steel easily and inexpensively.
Stainless Steel will not rust.
🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸