A Frame Table Leg
Superior Quality, Low Prices, Made in the USA🇺🇸
The A frame is a heavy duty leg, perfect for DIY dining table and DIY desks. Inspired by the designs of vintage industrial machine bases they work well in today's modern settings. Whether you prefer a mid-century modern, industrial or farmhouse look, our versatile legs are perfect for any design aesthetic.
- Product Style: A Frame (Table)
- Unit of Measure: price is for one
- Dimensions: Top depth 17.75", Height 28", Base Depth 25.5"
- Mounting Plate: 3" x 17.75" with .3 x 1" slots
- Material: Hot rolled Steel
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Included with order: Felt pads and stretcher hardware if option is selected
- Lead Time: Ships same day or within one business day
- Shipping Cost: Calculated at check out
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
Raw steel is unfinished and will need to be protected to prevent rust. Looking for a specific color? Follow our step by step guide to painting raw steel easily and inexpensively.
🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸