Slab C Channel Low Profile
Superior Quality, Low Prices, Made in the USA🇺🇸
Lower profile depth for thinner tops
Perfect for DIY wood slab construction. For those big slabs that want to move on you. These ultra strong C channels are low profile but extremely strong. Formed from 3/16" thick plate steel with slotted holes to accommodate threaded inserts or heavy duty lag screws.
- Product: Slab C Channel
- Unit of measure: Price is for one channel
- Material: 1/8" plate steel
- Size: 1.75" wide .635" deep (.5" deep inside)
- Mounting: 3/8" x 3/4" slots placed 2" on center
- Finish: Unfinished steel*
- Lead Time: Ships same day or within one business day
- Shipping Cost: Calculated at check out
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
Raw steel is unfinished and will need to be protected to prevent rust. Looking for a specific color? Follow our step by step guide to painting raw steel easily and inexpensively.